Our Everything About You Eco-Friendly Reed Diffuser is a luxurious, eco-friendly, non-toxic, and sustainable fragrance that will leave your home smelling amazing. This blend of Fresh Mango and Creamy Coconut Milk creates a modern tropical fusion
The top notes of Pineapple and Orange complement the ripe Mango and a hint of Peach. The Coconut Milk and Sugar base notes create a lush, rich fruit medley. Our reed diffusers are handcrafted with an EcoBase™ Diffuser Solution with sustainability in mind. We use fragrance oils without parabens, phthalates, carcinogens and other toxic ingredients. Each bottle includes 8 all-natural, responsibly harvested rattan diffuser reeds to gently release fragrance into the air.
Size: 148 mL | 5 oz
Longevity: 5-6 months
Our diffusers include all-natural, responsibly harvested rattan diffuser reeds that are precision-cut on specialized equipment to ensure a clean cut every time and allow the reed to diffuse lots of fragrance.
The scent is inspired by one of my husband’s original love songs that inspired each of our Hand Poured All Natural Premium Soy Candles. You’ll receive a download of the song via email.
Make sure to get the song in the drop down menu above
Ingredients: EcoBase™ Diffuser Solution, fragrance oils infused with natural essentials oils free from carcinogens, parabens, phthalates, toxins, and other hazardous chemicals, eight all-natural, responsibly harvested rattan diffuser reeds.
Reed Diffuser Instructions and Care:
- Remove the cap and stopper; replace the cap and insert the reeds.
- Place a plate or coaster under your diffuser to avoid any damage from drips.
- Place in a heavily trafficked area to increase circulation and lift fragrance.
- Wash hands thoroughly if you come in contact with the fragrance oil.
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes, surfaces and furnishings.
- Keep away from heat sources and direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- Oils are extremely flammable, do not light reeds on fire.
- Do not consume.
- Di Propylene Glycol (DPG) free
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) compliant in all 50 states
- Made with 50.1% renewable resources
- 100% biodegradable
How many sticks should you add in the diffuser?
Our Reed Diffusers come with eight all-natural rattan diffuser reeds and you can put as many as you’d like in the diffuser. We recommend starting with six reeds, but you may choose to add more for a stronger fragrance. Know that the more reeds you use, the stronger the fragrance will be, and the quicker the liquid is used up.
How long do the reeds last in a diffuser?
Six months is the average time reeds last. The lifespan of a reed diffuser depends on the number of reeds you insert and how long you keep the reeds in during each use. If you can no longer smell anything coming out of the diffuser bottle, your reeds may simply need turning. Replace the reed after you can’t smell anything. You can purchase additional reed on our website.
Reed Diffusers are optimal in powder rooms, foyers, hallways and closets.