6 oz Sapphire Blue Frosted Glass Jar with Bamboo Lid
Experience our New Holiday Collection of Hand Poured Artisan 100% Natural Soy Candles.
Our “Merry & Bright” candle scent combines the tartness of cranberries and currants with pleasing herbaceous accords. With top notes of Red Currant, Cinnamon and Cranberry, middle notes of Black Currant and Green Leaves and bottom notes of Vanilla, Fir and Pine, the scent reminds us of the time spent around the Christmas tree while a cranberry pie is in the oven. It definitely brings on all of the holiday feels. We’re obsessed with this scent!
We use 100% natural soy wax from sustainable sources with a blend of phthalate and paraben free fragrance oils. Each candle is hand poured with the best and cleanest ingredients.
Ingredients: All Natural Soy Wax, Phthalate and Paraben Free Fragrance Oils, Cotton Wick
- For best results, trim the wick to 1/4 inch before lighting and keep the candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
- For the first burn allow the top of the candle to melt completely across the jar. This prevents tunneling.
- Keep candles away from drafts, such as open windows, ceiling fans and air vents.
- If the wick begins to mushroom or flicker, extinguish the flame and trim the wick.
- Do not place your candles close to walls or other flammable materials and never leave a burning candle unattended.
- We recommend not burning your candle for more than 4 hours at a time and discontinue use when you reach the last 1/2 inch of wax in the jar.
- Re-purpose jar!
Additional Information: Soy wax is natural, renewable, non-toxic, eco-friendly and biodegradable. Made from soybeans, soy wax is an alternative to traditional paraffin wax candles. Soy wax burns cleaner, lasts longer, holds more fragrance and supports American agriculture. Soy wax contains no toxic chemicals or carcinogenic compounds. Soy candles don’t put your health at risk.
One of the best ways to determine if your candle is made with pure all-natural soy wax is by looking at the top and sides of the candle. If you notice a white-ish or crystalline color coating, we refer to this as frosting. Frosting is a completely natural characteristic of all-natural soy wax. Frosting does not affect the scent throw or the burning properties of your candle. If you see this happening in your candle, take it as a good sign that your candle is made from 100% natural soy wax.
- Vegan friendly luxury candles
- Continuous pleasant aroma
- Hand-poured with all natural soy wax
- Phthalate and paraben free fragrance oils
- Cotton lead-free wick
- Hand Poured in Pennsylvania